All INTJ’s have a desire for knowledge. We’re seduced by intimate emotional details of stories about other people. We don’t judge based on these stories since we have a desire to understand. Intellect is not the first thing that will attract an INTJ. Believe it or not, if you engage in their imagination and intuition, then you’re golden. Imagination allows us to understand stories; it allows us to feel a connection to another person by empathizing. Our intuition helps with imagination.
INTJ’s are system builders; we want to know the “whole” of something or someone. We tend to ask personal questions to find out the most important things about people if we have a romantic interest in them. We’re voyeurs–we want to know unique stories about people’s lives. The keyword: unique. If you want to grab an INTJ’s attention, then tell unusual things about yourself. Share your secrets.
If you can seduce an INTJ emotionally, then down the line you can seduce them physically. I can’t lie, we aren’t touchy-feely people no matter how much we may like someone. So our crush or love interest will have to initiate first contact.
Here’s the top ways to become attractive to an INTJ (I found these tips on a INTJ personality forum. I should probably join; we’re misunderstood. No wonder we need a support group hee hee):
1. Realize that you’ve fallen in love with a nerd.
2. Study your nerd carefully. She will have several interests. Pick a few and learn about them, enough that you can converse about them casually. Your INTJ will enjoy teaching you about the subject, and you can use that to your advantage, making her enjoy your company.
3. Take time to learn the most common flaws in logic and how to spot them. Nothing impresses and attracts an INTJ more than being able to correctly identify flaws in logic. You’ll earn her respect and she’ll love the healthy debate/discussion.
4. INTJ’s can’t easily identify flirting directed at them. You have to tell them in a casual way that you find yourself attracted to them and would like to try dating. If she’s interested, then she’ll definitely give you a chance. If you try to be subtle with flirting, she will honestly not get it. She’ll just think you’re being nice.
5. INTJ’s basic form of communication is the logical argument. Engage them in it.
6. For INTJ’s, staring into your eyes is the equivalent of making out, without the mess and bother. We rarely initiate physical contact. You’ll have to start off small, then we’ll get the message loud and clear that you’re interested in us.