For the most part, you can probably spot a Leo a mile away. She’s the one telling grand stories while everyone listens attentively. She can make a walk on the sidewalk sound like the most amazing experience ever with her dramatic flair. In order to get her attention, you’d have to do 3 things:
1. Give her attention. I can’t even lie, Leo’s love being center of attention. If we’re ignored, then we know how to get a person’s attention (even if it’s by being annoying hee hee). Make yourself known, show you have an interest in her, and adore her. She’ll appreciate that you’ve noticed her and won’t take that lightly.
- Leos love storytelling. We love talking about ourselves and hearing about other peoples’ lives. Ask her questions to get her comfortable opening up to you in a personal way. Offer stories about yourself–we tend to love gossip.
2. Keep her entertained. I can’t even lie, Leo’s tend to get bored very easily. Sometimes we’re quick to redirect our attention to someone else who captures our interest. Find creative things to do or interesting things to talk about with her. If you can make her laugh, you’re golden. Leo’s favorite combination: a comedy romance.
- We love engaging in a child-like passionate approach to life. We love expressing ourselves no matter what. As long as the guy shows he can be fun, then it’ll be easier for the Leo to show more intimacy.
3. Flattery will get you everywhere with a Leo. I can’t even lie, Leo’s tend to have egos (but everyone has them, right?). If you give her sincere compliments–not the carbon copy ones–then she’ll know you’re interested. That you think she’s special. Because let me tell ya, she already knows she’s special hee hee. If a Leo likes you, then she won’t be short with compliments unless she gets a vibe that it makes you uncomfortable, then she’d find another way to show that she appreciates your company, that she has an interest in you.
- If you ever want to give her a gift, to Leo’s it’s the thought that counts, not the price tag. It makes us feel special that someone took the time to think of us in a creative way.
The worst thing for a Leo: losing the mystery or challenge. Once the puzzle is solved, Leo’s may go exploring for the next challenge or mystery. The key is not to lay it on too thick, especially when first meeting her, otherwise it’ll scare her off. She loves being chased. However, I can’t lie, we don’t compete for anyone’s affections or like to prove our worth. We’re awesome, and if someone doesn’t understand that, then they’re idiots (as you can see, we can be quite full of ourselves hee hee). Therefore, we never chase after someone. Leo’s are pretty patient and can wait things out. If it seems like the guy will never be interested, then Leo’s will more than likely move on to a new crush eventually.
Leo women are extremely loyal, sometimes to a fault. Once a commitment is made, she will stick by your side through thick and thin. She’ll never cheat. However, because of her natural charisma, men tend to flock to her; sometimes we’re natural flirts without meaning anything by it. This may cause jealousy among their partners, but the guys honestly have nothing to worry about. Leo’s think they’re the best and only want the best. So, trust me, she’ll put you on a pedestal–you’ll only have her heart. All she asks in return is for you to pay attention, flatter, and compliment her. But don’t get me wrong, Leo women tend to be independent and expect their mates to have an independent streak as well.
- The only way you can truly know if a Leo woman is into you in a romantic sense (making sure she’s not just keeping you around because she likes your attention) is to ask her. We’re very responsive. My friends always tease that I don’t have a poker face. When we’re happy, we show it. When we’re sad, we show it. When we’re disappointed, we show it. When we’re nervous, we show it. You get the point…
- Simply ask, “Hey, do you like me?” If she pauses for a long time or just mumbles “uhh..yeah” that means no. If she’s really into you, she’ll act giddy and have a big grin on her face while she talks about how long her crush has lasted, etc. Remember- Leos love to be entertained, but they also like to entertain as well. Her answer should be a grand spectacle of how much you mean to her–if she truly likes you and isn’t playing games. Or doesn’t just think of you as a friend.
- Another way to test the waters without asking directly is to ignore her. If she acts upset or moody about it, then she’s interested in you. If she actively tries to get your attention, then she’s interested in you. If she doesn’t seem to notice or isn’t bothered by it, she’s not into you. If she hardly tries to contact you (especially if she doesn’t ask what’s wrong), then she’s not into you. Leos hate to be ignored by the people they admire.
- Last but least, you can go to her friends and ask. If a Leo likes you in a romantic sense, then trust that her friends will know about it. We love to talk about the people who interests us. Who’s caught our fancy.