Yea, my 3rd blogger award!!! Thanks to Kellie Larsen Murphy for nominating me. The steps I have to complete are:
1. Thank my nominator and provide a link to their blog
2. List seven things that readers might find interesting about me
3. Nominate seven other bloggers
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I hate surprises and mystery. I have to know right away the outcome. When I read a book, I cheat and look over the last 3 pages first. I look for TV spoilers before a new season airs (especially the MTV Challenges), and I like to hear about a movie before watching it.
- I went to West Virginia University (Let’s Go Mountaineers!!!)–a huge party school–and I don’t drink. You can imagine how that was a conversation starter.
- I absolutely, positively hate being labeled or having to fit inside a box. I’ll rebel against it in my own way. My motto in school was “Express Your Individuality.”
- In my own life, I’m not competitive at all. If you want to win, don’t have me on your team. However, I’m a fan of the best sport teams. I can’t cheer for the underdogs unless it’s a movie.
- When I write, I like to picture my stories as movies. I envision it on the big screen with my music soundtrack and cast of actors to play my characters. For book covers, I think of it as my movie poster.
- I’m an introvert who’s perfectly fine with my little corner in a room being invisible
- Drawing is a huge passion of mine–probably more than writing. I’ve been drawing since the age of 8, and creating stories since the age of 11.
MY NOMINATIONS (Sorry if you already won. I didn’t know)