It’s never too late, so I came up with my 2016 writing resolutions:
1. Finish editing my old novels (at least 3). It’s time to make a decision–throw away or save and revise
2. Write, edit, and publish at least 2 books
3. Submit short stories to magazines, journals, and anthologies
4. Utilize the website Critique Circle
5. Keep a steady blogging schedule and continue to interact with like-minded people on forums
6. Join author and book events to get my name out there in the local community
7. PROTECT my writing time!!!!!
8. Write 2 screenplays and 5 short films
9. Study the craft of writing (already taking a screenwriting class, a freelance writing course, and a novel workshop)
For all the writers out there, what are your goals for 2016?