Thank you for anyone who’s ever helped me make a decision, like my Facebook author pic and the title of my women’s fiction novella. I wanted to get some opinions from readers since they’d be the ones reaping the benefit 🙂
I’ve come up with this cool and fun idea for a contest. What are prizes that readers would want? Should it be one huge prize for one winner? Or three to five affordable prizes with different winners?
Some possibilities I’ve considered:
- Amazon Gift Card
- Ebook Reader/Tablet Cover
- Free books of your choice
- ? ? ? ? ?
What do readers want? What would motivate you to join a contest for a chance to win the prize?
Five Lucky readers can win a free eBook copy of Chastity: An Eternal Beloved Novel!!!!
The first five people to message the author on her fb page, with the correct answers, wins a free eBook copy of Chastity!!! You can provide your answers at: http://www.facebook.com/rrodriguezeternalbeloved The giveaway ends tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m.
1. Guess the main theme for Chastity.
2. One of these is the muse for the protagonist’s love interest. Guess who it is?
a. Jared Leto
b. Taylor Lautner
c. Robert Pattinson
3. If Chastity were ever a movie, guess who the author would cast as this teenage femme fatale?
a. Taylor Swift
b. Kristen Stewart
c. Julianne Hough
4. Where does Chastity travel after graduation?
c. Puerto Rico
5. Chastity has a very unique birthdate. Guess when her B-day is.
b. Leap Year
c. Valentine’s Day
R. Rodriguez, author of Grace: An Eternal Beloved Novel is giving away an eBook copy of her first novel to five lucky winners. For a chance to win, like her page at http://www.facebook.com/rrodriguezeternalbeloved and state why you love reading, preferred eBook format, and the email where you wish to receive your copy if you’re a winner. The winners will be chosen at random on March 30, 2012.