HAPPY 2020!!! Can’t believe I graduated high school 20 years ago…
Instead of coming up with New Year’s resolutions, I thought it’d be fun to think of monthly goals. This will help me focus more. Plus, things change. I don’t want to be stuck with a goal that no longer pertains to my interest just because I envisioned it happening back in January.
My January Goals:
- Blog at least once a week.
- Finish revising my urban legends novella.
- Send my urban legends story to a critique partner or send to beta-readers.
- Post at least one YouTube video.
- Draw in my comic diary every other day.
- Sketch everyday for the January drawing challenge.
Six goals are a start. Wish me luck. For anyone with New Year’s resolutions or goals, what are they?