I’d like to thank Celeste Carrara for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
1. Copy and paste the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
3. Tell 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers and leave them a comment on their blog letting them know
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I have OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder), so I often check and recheck things, especially appliances. I love routine; some people may find that boring, but I crave doing the same things over and over again. Workers at the coffee shop tease me about how the corner is “my spot” and how I order the same food every single time LOL.
2. I signed up for Geek2Geek since it’s hard to find my type–nerdy, shy guys. The site was a disappointment because you can’t talk to anyone unless you pay for a package and there’s no way for the guy to respond unless they share the same package. Anyway, I quit (I gave 11 winks with no responses). Now, the site spams my email every single day asking me to buy a package. Hello, if I didn’t when I was a member, why would I do it now LOL?
3. I’m a tomboy at heart. I could wear a t-shirt, jeans, flip-flops, and a hat every single day. It’s all about comfort for me instead of trying to impress anyone.
4. My favorite type of music is back from the early 90’s. I blast my IPOD all the time and can listen to the same song over and over and over again. I enjoy R&B, pop, hip hop (but has to have a good hook; I can’t listen to nonstop rapping without singing or a cool beat), and alternative rock. I absolutely love Nickelback and don’t get why they’re hated on so much LOL
5. My first name has a Japanese root, means “Born in Spring.” My middle name is American Indian, and my last name has an Irish root. No one can say I don’t have an interesting name 🙂
6. My favorite poem is “Reason, Season, Lifetime.” The majority of my themes in all my stories revolve around the fact that some people are in your life for a certain period of time, for a certain purpose, or will always be there. I think it’s a pretty cool concept, and when i meet people, I often wonder what category they’ll fit into. I swear I should have been a Psychology major at WVU.
7. I can handle someone being mean to me–no problem. My sarcastic wit helps when dealing with bullies. I can get along with any personality type; however, my biggest pet peeve is being annoyed. I can not deal with someone bugging me. I’ll avoid that person like the plague, and most of the time, the person is really nice, so it’d be rude to bring up their annoying habit. Perhaps it’s talking way too much to the point no one can get a word in, or maybe they’re happy-go-lucky all the time, or maybe they’re bossy and overbearing. I just can’t deal. Something I should probably work on because it’s not nice to treat someone like they don’t exist 🙂
1. Paige Addams