1. They ask to do the Myers-Briggs test on you
2. They tell you about a time they actually felt something
3. You feel like they are annoyed by you
4. They interrupt their reading/writing/drawing/studying to talk to you
5. They listen carefully to you without interruption or disagreeing, and in the end they smile at you
6. They answer the phone
7. They invite you out or agree to go somewhere they normally wouldn’t be seen
8. They tell you about a time when they came up with a brilliant plan that worked
9. They ignore you on purpose
10. They are being particularly mean to you
11. They notice your existence
12. They are being particularly nice towards you
As you can tell by this list, it’s extremely difficult to tell if an INTJ likes you. They think they’re showing you, when in reality, it’s not much. It wouldn’t be seen as much more than a friendly gesture.
If you want to know, the best bet is to ask. However, the Introverted side of INTJ means that they analyze everything–including relationships. Before they come to any decision, they need to think through the entire situation and examine it from all possible angles. Let them take their time; once they’re sure that it’s you they want to be with, they will rarely change their mind or get cold feet. If you rush them, they’re good at shutting people out.
Because of their Intuitive side, they have an uncanny sense of who’s not going to work as a potential partner. This sometimes makes them appear arrogant, when in reality, they’re being insightful and honest. Once they decide that someone isn’t a good match for them, there’s no changing their mind. Plus, they’re VERY PICKY!
How do I know all this? Because I am one.
If you have your sights on an INTJ, good luck! And be patient!