Happy 2013 everyone!!! Thanks for the Mayans being wrong, we get to live another day! Usually I’m not big on making New Year’s Resolutions, but this year it’ll be different. I have two lists: 1) for my writing life 2) for everything else.
My Writing Resolutions for 2013:
- Embrace my author identity.
- Start my publishing company.
- Write everyday.
- Finish at least two novels, several short stories, and a few novellas.
- Keep meeting local writers and stay motivated with The Procrastinators goals.
- In November, participate in NaNo–so absolutely, positively don’t stress myself out before then. I want a chance to win an award!
- Promote my books but DON’T SPAM!!!
- Keep up with blogging.
- Be a good critique partner and beta-reader to other writers I engage with.
My Resolutions for everything else 2013:
- Embrace my quirky side (wait, I already do that hee hee).
- If an opportunity arises, be open to dating or starting a relationship. I enjoy being single, but it’d also be cool to meet a special someone. Friends first, of course 🙂
- Try to think less with my head and more with my heart.
- Be less of a couch potato and create a more social life.
- Embrace change. Don’t be afraid of it.
For everyone out there, what’s your New Year’s Resolutions? Good luck with keeping them!