For the past month, my blog has gotten the majority of hits from search engines. Cool beans! It’s always fun to see what topic people searched for, then compare that to posts read that day to see if they would have been disappointed with the results they found.
Here’s a few interesting topics I’ve seen recently:
- other peoples experiences of airports are they intimidating to sensitive people
- what is an annulment yeah
- he’s still not over me and we never dated–Interesting. Wish this person would’ve left a comment. I love gossip!
- head-hopping nora roberts
- fish kill research paper–This will never get old to see. Poor students…
- yvonne hooters
- learn to hooters imitators floot–Too funny
- carton codependents don’t fall in love they take hostages
- chicken wings date rape–What the…? That’s creepy on so many levels!
The majority of searches are always for a certain novel or book reviews, so I’m happy I included a book reviews section. Recently, it seems like someone typed “yawatta hosby book reviews” and my contact page was glanced over. I wonder if someone wants to ask me for a book review. If they do, I’ll make time. Anything to help out fellow writers.
It’s a good feeling to know people are finding my blog slowly, but surely…