I want to thank PaigeAddams for nominating me for the Reader Appreciation Award. Can I just say winning blogging awards is way better than school superlatives hee hee.
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy, or pick the number
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and link to the blogger(s) who nominated you
The Questions for Reader Appreciation Award
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite animal?
- I’m not an animal lover at all, but if I have to choose something, I guess a bird
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
- Sweet or Lemon Tea
4. Facebook or Twitter?
- BOTH!!! I guess I enjoy Facebook more because I’ve been on it the longest, and it lets me keep in touch with old friends. The only thing I don’t like about Twitter is the whole 140 characters thing.
5. Favorite pattern?
- Stars. When I was younger, I used to research every thing I could on astronomy.
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
- Getting. I’m definitely a taker hee hee
7. Favorite number?
8. Favorite day of the week?
9. Favorite flower?
- I don’t care for flowers, but if I have to choose something, I guess daisies
10. What is your passion?
- I love writing fiction and drawing comics/graphic novels. In fact, I’m outlining something now to keep me motivated to start up an art blog.
My Nominations–This was hard; the people
I wanted to nominate, already won recently hee hee.
So I have to keep this list short unfortunately. The ones
here–I love visiting their blog almost everyday.
- Kymberleigh Anne
- Robin Masnick
- Kellie Larsen Murphy
- Sharon C. Cooper