I would like to thank Sharon C. Cooper for nominating me for my 2nd blogger award: The Versatile Blogger!!! When I first started blogging, I often wondered how people won, so I’m very happy to know that people enjoy my writing and posts.
As part of my nomination, I have to share seven facts about myself and nominate fifteen other bloggers. Here goes:
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I love learning about psychology. It fascinates me why people act the way they do. I’m constantly researching this topic to make sure my characters are three dimensional.
- The music on my IPOD is all over the place. If anyone ever asked to listen to it, they’d probably be like WTF.
- I’m slow when it comes to trusting technology. I wait to buy gadgets when the price is reduced years later–once another new popular craze is approaching. This way the price is affordable, and I’ve made sure the product actually works (I’m big on reading product reviews).
- I’m a penny-pincher. If it’s not a notebook or anything related to writing or drawing, then I’ll save my money.
- When I go to restaurants, I buy the same thing every single time. If they serve breakfast all day, pancakes and bacon. If not, chicken tenders and fries (unless they sell mac and cheese).
- Math was my favorite subject in school. I really thought I’d end up an accountant, but it just wasn’t meant to be.
- Before the age of 13, I was a latchkey kid who lived off my own cooking. I only knew how to fix frozen dinners, toast, eggs, and mac and cheese. This is probably why I can’t cook now.
MY NOMINATIONS (Sorry if you already won. I didn’t know)
- Kellie Larsen Murphy
- Isabella Louise Anderson
- Wendy Van Camp
- Miss Alexandrina
- Simone Young
- Alex Sabo
- Elley, Nicole, Tari
- Ryan M. Murphy
- Miss Demure Restraint
- The Militant Writer
- ML Campbell
- Dennis Langley
- Jade Alyse